Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A New (sort of) Venture

Wow! It has been a while since I posted, but I have been very busy. I am starting a new Etsy shop, and am in the process of getting all my ducks in a row, so to speak, before I officially launch it. That means setting up the shop, getting banners and avatars, making products and numerous other little tasks that will make this shop special. And did I mention praying? Because this shop is inspired by God and will be a bit different from most others. I would love to say more about it, but I am going to wait until I begin listing items before I promote it too much.

Besides the new shop, I have been busy with the normal day to day things that we all contend with. Housework, shopping, etc., along with working my full time job. I could use a few more hours in each day, but I would just fill them up and still have things that I want to do. For instance, I would love to learn needle felting. But I just cannot add another hobby to my schedule right now. But there are such pretty things out there that are made that way. I admire you felters. You are so creative and talented!

But for now, I will stay with what I know. And if I don't add too many tasks to my days, perhaps I will find time to update my blog more often, and to read your blogs as well. As a matter of fact, I am off to read blogs right now. Catch you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment