Monday, October 6, 2008

The Kings Treasury in up and running!!!



Well, I may be sleepless, but I'm still productive! My new Etsy shop is up and running. This shop is special in that it is comprised of inspirational jewelry complete with related scriptures and color interpretation. I am relying on inspiration from the Lord on everything I do in this shop, from the set-up to the jewelry designs to the prices.

I am using the very best materials I have on hand for these items. I think that this shop will probably never have a lot of inventory, simply because it is not about volume, but about Jesus. I am striving for one page of excellent items that have lots of meaning to them.

Some of the pieces will have prophetic words attached. My feelings as I create this jewelry is that each piece is intended for a certain individual. I have faith that God will get each piece into the right hands, and that the recipient will be outrageously blessed! This is truly a labor of love, and I can't wait to see what the Lord is going to do through this little shop.

1 comment:

  1. I believe it too! Each piece is for someone and He knows who it is intended for. May you be greatly blessed by the Lord as the two of you work together. :)

    ReplyDelete