Sunday, December 7, 2008

Searching for normalcy.....

My very wise, 80 year old Dad says, "Life goes on." I know he is right. So in my grief I am groping my way back to normal. It's hard. A part of me wants things to be normal again, but another part of me wants to think about and remember my sister. Well, I suppose that is normal, too, under the circumstances. So, I guess all is well. My sister lives in Heaven now. And it's not 'Goodbye' but 'See you later.'

I do have plans for a couple of projects in remembrance of my sis. She had 4 very special friends that I plan to make special gifts for. That would make Jo happy. She was also trying to grow her hair long to donate to 'Locks of Love'. I will do something special for some cancer patients on her behalf. Jo was always about giving and serving. I can't be Jo, but maybe I can become a little more like her. I'm looking forward to seeing her again, later.

2 comments:

  1. Mm.. this looks really good in u Reny. Time makes the difference, al will be fine.
    Ur decision of fulfilling sister's likes is great. March ur steps towards this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello…….
    Your blog looks awesome. It looks breathe taking and too good for words. I like your blog……

    Wishing you "A Merry X'Mas and A Happy New Year''.

    ReplyDelete