Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Crochet Patterns for a Happy Holiday Trio

 

[caption id="attachment_888" align="aligncenter" width="300"]crochet pattern of reindeer, christmas tree and snowman       Holiday Fun with Yarn and Hook[/caption]

Crochet patterns have been a great help to me in my crochet journey.
I just love having a written page of instructions in front of me as I crochet, and I have been intrigued by the creativity  of so many crochet pattern designers.  I wanted to give it a try myself so I began designing my own patterns about a year ago and have been busy ever since creating crochet patterns for others to enjoy!

These crochet patterns started with a rather obscure idea that evolved as I worked on them and I still have ideas swirling around in my mind.   These patterns are original one-of-a-kind creations that are designed for use as decorations or toys.   The patterns are intentionally simple to  crochet so even a beginner should be able to understand and crochet them.

I crocheted these patterns from yarn I had in my stash, so you can see that very little yarn is needed.  Each one takes just a bit of yarn and a handful or two of stuffing.  The tree was make from yarn left over from a crocodile stitch project, and I was so happy to be able to use more of it. The black and white yarn are some that I always keep on hand.  And the brown and tan are also  pretty much a constant in my yarn closet.

These holiday varmints are so cute, and your little ones will love playing with these fun characters!  They also  make adorable decorations for the mantle or the tree.  Add a hook or loop to the top and hang them as ornaments!

These crochet patterns can be purchased individually or as a set (read bargain).  And the original crochet creations can be purchased as well.  Check out the Varmint Market for listings of all of my whimsical original designs and patterns.  Start early to finish your holiday projects in time for Christmas!

Blessings~
Reny

 

No comments:

Post a Comment