Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Crochet Bunny Beanie...

Miss Maddie, my great-grandaughter is so adorably cute and such a precocious little one!  When she comes to visit Great-gram the whole house seems to become animated!

With Easter coming right up, and the weather is still quite chilly, this little bunny beanie is perfect for her.

 Many thanks to Pikadilly Charm  for this free crochet pattern.  You can find it here:

                   http://pikadillycharm.blogspot.com/2011/04/little-cottontail-hat.html

I used Bernat Pipsqueak yarn for this beanie.  I love the soft and fluffy texture of this yarn, and so does every child that touches it!   It works up fairly quickly and the pattern is simple and easy to follow.   I made this one a bit larger than the pattern called for since my little Maddie is not an infant.  I think she will love it, and I can't wait for her to come to Great-gram's house to get it!

I hope this post inspires you to make a bunny beanie for your little one!  You'll be glad you did!

Blessings!
Reny


1 comment:

  1. Adoable!!!!👍💚💜💖💗💙💕💓💞💟😎

    ReplyDelete