Friday, March 2, 2018

I Wanna Make a Cute Doll...

I'm in the mood to make a cute doll, so I'm asking my Facebook friends to help me choose a project.  This is really going to be fun!  Already I have a variety of suggestions with some adorable pics posted on my Yarn Varmints Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/Renycrochets/   And I am looking forward to more participation in the days to come.

With so many awesome suggestions already posted I'm thinking I may just have to have a drawing of all of them to make it fair.  And to make it easier on me, because, so far, I want to make every one of them!                           

Of course, my sister, who keeps up with everything I am doing, was the first to post!  I just think that these little mummy dolls are adorable!  Way to go, Sis!







My niece was the second person to jump on board!
These little octopi are so cute that I know I will be
making them at some point, either for this contest or
some other occasion.  Thanks Dana!  You have awesome
taste!






This slinky dachshund just intrigues me!  This is another one that
I will probably have to make at some point just for the challenge!
Thanks Lori!  I'm excited about this one!  I happen to know
someone special who would love this!









Who can resist this Raggedy Ann doll complete with dress, apron and pantaloons?  Oh my goodness!  What a treasured heirloom  she would be for some lucky child!  Another future
project, I am sure!  Thanks Cindy, my friend!










These are just a few of the entries so far.   Check back next week to see more awesome pics of potential projects.   On March 10th I will announce which project I will be doing and who the lucky winner will be.  So be sure to choose a project for me and post it on my Facebook page.      https://www.facebook.com/Renycrochets/









1 comment:

  1. You are such a talented industrious person! You ins pure me! 💚💜💖💗💙💕💓💞💟😎

    ReplyDelete