Wednesday, March 7, 2018

More dolls......Which will be selected as my next project???


Here are more of the entries for my crochet doll project outlined on my Facebook page.  There are just a few days left to enter your choice of a project for me to make!  Check out my Facebook page to participate!  The drawing will be on March 10th to determine which project I will do and I will gift that project to the one who submitted it!

https://www.facebook.com/Renycrochets/

Check back in the next few weeks to see which project is chosen by random drawing and the results of my efforts to make that doll or amigurumi or a reasonable facsimile of it. 



Homestar Runner!  I have made one of these for my daughter who loved this show when she was in college.   Would love to make another one!


 These 2 cuties make a great pair!  However, I will only make one of any pair that may be selected as they are essentially the same pattern with a few alterations.  If a pair is chosen I will contact the person who submitted it and let them choose which one they would like to have.


This clown is over and above adorable!  I would love to try to replicate him!  The head and hands are not crochet so I will have to come up with the design just by looking at the picture.  That will be a challenge if he is selected!

This cutie is so dainty and expressive!  With no pattern to follow, this is another one that I would have to replicate by just looking at the picture.  


These cute little dolls look like they may have some knitted parts.  I don't knit, but if these are chosen, I will attempt to crochet one.


So the question is.....which project will I make?  And... can I do it????
We will find out in the next few weeks!
Stay tuned!











No comments:

Post a Comment