Sunday, March 18, 2018

Slinky the dock dog..........work in progress!

     We have a winner!   Slinky the dog from Toy Story was the winner of the drawing held last week and Lori Bradley will receive this awesome crochet dog as soon as he is completed!

     I wanted a challenge, and boy, did I get one!  This dog sports a slinky body and an internal armature (frame) of wire to give him shape and stamina.  The free pattern can be found here.  http://www.galamigurumis.com/slinky-perro-muelle-toy-story/

     To enhance the challenge, the pattern is written in a mix of English and (I think) Spanish.  But it includes enough photos and English words that I have been able to decipher most of it.


   
      He really is adorable and I am having a blast working on this project.    I think I may have him completed by next weekend and will be posting pics of the finished doxy in my next post.
As a matter of fact, I am thinking of having a contest similar to this every few months.  I learn something new with each new project!

     Thanks to everyone who participated!  Be sure to visit my Facebook page often to see what I am up to and to join in the fun!         https://www.facebook.com/Renycrochets/

Blessings!
Reny

No comments:

Post a Comment