Friday, July 6, 2018

Sleeping Apple Worm, Week 1 Crocheted Christmas Ornament



After struggling with the sizing of this little guy, he actually worked up fairly well!   I did make a few simple changes here and there to the pattern, but left the main points intact.  I found the leaf and the edging to be a bit tedious, so I improvised on those.  My little worn only has 2 arms rather than the 4 on the pattern.   And the entire project is still a bit larger than I had hoped, but remaking it smaller is not going to happen right now.  If I make this pattern again, I will definitely choose a thinner thread for a smaller result.




All in all I think he turned out quite adorable and a fitting 'first' in this crochet-a-long,   Now to choose next weeks ornament.  Any suggestions?

Blessings!
Reny

2 comments:

  1. I can’t find the pattern for the worm and apple. My granddaughter wants one a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/sleeping-apple-worm

      Delete