Friday, September 5, 2008

Maybe It'll be OK.....

Well, we are beginning to grow accustomed to our bright new bathroom. The color really is awesome, and when I start accessorizing, the possibilities are going to be endless. Today I held my aquamarine bath puff up to the wall and thought, 'Wow, that's pretty.' But I am leaning more toward sage green and white to offset the coral. It looks like the wall cabinet will have to be custom made, so it might be awhile before we get that. The new mirror is leaning against the wall and has to be mounted soon. I'm toying with the idea of adding some lights on either side of the mirror, but we'll see. My perfectionist son (who is a fabulous home improvement guy) came in, looked up and said, "Mom, you should have painted the ceiling first." Of course, he is right. I was just hoping to get by without doing the ceiling right now. But I may put some ceiling paper up. It is a small room and I think that would be easier than trying to paint it now. All in all, it's work, but fun. I love seeing the difference that a bit of redecorating can make.

No comments:

Post a Comment