Thursday, March 12, 2009

Shoes, How many are Enough?

I just counted that I have 16 pairs of shoes!!! 2 pair of them have never been worn, but I still think I may wear them someday, so I keep them around. 1 pair is fun 'dustmop' shoes from my grandkids, so I have to keep them. I'm sure they'll come in handy one of these days. I have 4 pair of sandals. 3 of those I wear on a regular basis in warm weather, and the other pair is sort of dressy in case I ever have a dressy summer event to attend. (One can only hope.) 3 pair of croc wannabes. I wear them often, so they are keepers. 2 pair of causal winter shoes that are great with bluejeans or dress slacks. Gotta have those. 2 pair are work shoes. (Nuff said about that.) And 1 pair of worn out sketchers that I still love. So I can justify having them all. But still, it seems kind of excessive to me.
Comments???

1 comment: