Congratulations to Denny, the winner of our first blog give-away!
We will be sending our winner a beautiful set of handcrafted greeting cards.
Thanks to all who participated, and check back often as we will be doing this again from time to time.
Following is the recipe for 'Kale Chips'. If you have never tried them, I encourage you to do so.
This recipe is one of several we found on the internet while searching for something to do with a huge bag of kale given to us. Most of the kale chips recipe were essentially the same, and very simple to make.
- trim kale leaves from heavy stems
- wash thoroughly and dry using a salad spinner
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- place parchment paper on a baking sheet (I skipped this step. No paper)
- toss kale leaves with 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- sprinkle with seasoned salt if desired (We used garlic salt)
- spread leaves on baking sheet and place in oven
- bake for 15-20 minutes or until leaves are crispy but not burned.
Have a great day.