Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Cozy 'Prayer Shawl'


     I made this over the  week-end!  It's the first shawl I've ever made and I was able to finish it fairly quickly once I figured out the pattern.
     It's not that the pattern was that difficult, but it was a bit confusing at first.  I do love the stitch pattern and this yarn is absolutely the softest and coziest!  I got the yarn at Caring Stitches and attended Lyn Strothers' class  to get the mojo to do this.  It was so worth it!

     The pattern for this shawl can be found here.  I hope some of you will decide to give it a try.  This would make a wonderful gift for the prayer warrior in your life.

     If you live in the Mt. Carmel, IL area, check out Lyn's shop and ask her about her awesome knitting and crocheting classes.


No comments:

Post a Comment