Saturday, August 20, 2016

How fast can you make a baby blanket?

"My neice is having a baby shower next week",  she said.  "Can you make me a baby blanket for her in time for the shower?"

Well, that's my friend.  She isn't a yarn addict like I am and has no idea of what goes into a project,  But she loves everything I make and gives me tons of encouragement.

Still the question teased my competitive edge.  Could I make her a blanket in less than a week?  I don't know, but I'm going to give it try!  I think I may be able to.  We'll see....



This is two days work so far.  Let's see.......Four more days to finish it.

I did not design this pattern, but I love the bumpy softness of this design!  And it is working up fairly quickly I think.  You can find the free pattern  here. .

No comments:

Post a Comment