Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Eve and everything is done!

Merry Christmas Varmint lovers!  I hope your holiday preparations are all done and you are relaxing in your favorite easy chair right now.  At our house all is ready for Christmas.    The Christmas crochet projects are tucked in the tree and awaiting notice by 2 awesome boys who are expected to arrive here by Christmas evening.  We are so excited!

This Green buddy and dragon are quite a big larger than most of my own designs, but they were too adorable to pass up.  The link for the Green Buddy can be found in my previous post.

Here is the link for the dragon.  And here are the two of them together in MY favorite easy chair!

file-dec-24-5-16-08-pm


This will be my last post of this year, so I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Blessings~
Reny

No comments:

Post a Comment