Sunday, March 19, 2017

Crochet Bunny Rag Doll Lovey, Soft and Cuddly





I just love this Crochet Bunny Rag Doll Lovey.  It is so soft and cuddly!  I think I may have to make several of these in the future.  What baby or toddler would not love this adorable softie?!

I found this pattern on Pinterest and followed the link to Ravelry.

The pattern is pretty simple to follow and only took a few hours to complete.  I love that the body, arms and legs are not stuffed.  Little hands will be able to grab this lovey and go.  There is nothing awkward or clumsy about it at all.  The safety eyes and nose made designing the face easy.  The hardest part of the whole pattern for me was embroidering on the whiskers and getting them rightly proportioned.

The pattern is written for a simple grey bunny with a white belly, but I wanted to add more color to mine, so I had to tweak that a bit.

I love the way this bunny turned out!

If you are looking for  a cute bunny to give to your baby or toddler for Easter, this one would most likely be loved to tatters!  I think this would also be an excellent baby or shower gift!

So pull out your crochet hook and yarn and get to work!  You'll be glad you did!  And if you don't crochet, or just don't have the time right now, this bunny can be purchased in the Varmint Market.  Or request a custom one to match any nursery decor!

Blessings~
Reny

No comments:

Post a Comment