Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Who Doesn't Love an Adorable Doxie Puppy?.....




I just finished this pattern for my Great-grandson's first birthday.   I wasn't sure if I would get him finished in time to mail, but found that this pattern worked up fairly quickly.  Within two days of intermittent crocheting,  I was done!

Just look at that cute little tail!
This pattern was designed by Jenna Wingate.  I happened across it on Pinterest and just fell in love with it.  Jenna has many awesome doggie designs, and I love them all!  If you are a pet lover you may want to visit her website and see if your favorite breed is featured in a crochet format.  You can find her site here

I often tweak patterns to suit my taste as I crochet them, but I changed only one thing on this pattern.  I made the nose a bit bigger and rounder.  All in all, this is a great, fun pattern!  I will try her patterns again when I need another lovey blankie for a toddler or baby gift.  Thank you, Jenna Wingate for your awesome designs!

Blessings!
Reny

No comments:

Post a Comment