Sunday, January 21, 2018

Bunny Time.....

    I know it's just January.  We even have snow on the ground left from last week's snowstorm.
But I can't help letting my mind wander ahead to sunny days, gentle spring breezes and flowers peeking up through the sod to check the environment for a friendly temp.

And along with spring comes Easter!  The time for colored eggs, pretty dresses, bright colored baskets and of course, bunnies!  Who doesn't love a furry little cottontail with a cute little nose and ridiculously large ears!?

These two cuties came out of my balls of Bernat Pipsqueak yarn.  They are just the right size to fit easily into an Easter basket at about 4 inches long.  The ears can be bent to different positions for added cuteness and fun.

You can find either a downloadable pattern or a complete kit to make one bunny here.   https://www.etsy.com/shop/YarnVarmintsPlus









Last year around Easter I designed these two cute amigurumis.  They are two of my favorite designs.  You can find patterns for them at my Etsy store as well.










So look forward to warm weather and sunshine.  They are on the way!  In the meantime, make a bunny or a duck to help pass the time.  Your kiddos will think you're a magician and that your crochet hook is a magic wand!

Blessings!
Reny

No comments:

Post a Comment