Saturday, August 9, 2008

Only the Best!

Jane Grafton makes some of the most beautiful jewelry! She talks about choosing components in her blog. Here is the link:

http://janegraftondesigns.blogspot.com/

Her words caused me to remember when I first started making jewelry with my friend. My friend would always choose the most excellent beads for her creations. But I was intimidated by the finer components and would always gravitate toward the less expensive ones. Her jewelry designs were always beautiful while mine were just OK. Happily, I have overcome that intimidation. While I don't design as much jewelry these days, when I do, I reach for the prettiest beads in my stash. The result is that I have more confidence in what I design. With so many lovely components, I feel I can't go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment