Sunday, March 18, 2012

It Was Bound to Happen......

Yep.  After bragging to my family and friends about how I haven't caught the latest flu, bronchitis, etc. because I take my vitamin D,  I have a cold and a cough.  Nothing serious, mind you.  But just enough to make me 'eat crow' (that is if I felt like eating at all). 

So this evening I am delighted to be 'on call' for my job, and hopefully they will not call me.  A little extra rest should help me get over this yuck quicker. 

My kitchen sink is piled high with dirty dishes.  (No, I don't have a dishwasher.)  My dirty laundry is overflowing.  But all I care to do is sit here in my recliner with my fuzzy throw and a glass of water.  Honestly, I would not even be on the computer if it were not right here in my lap.  But as they say, 'This too shall  pass.' 

Think I'll take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment