Saturday, September 3, 2022

 Well, it's been about 2 years since my last post!  But it has been an extremely busy 2 years.  Extra time for blogging has been non-existent.  But, thankfully, things are beginning to settle down.

So, what have I been doing the past 2 years?    Mostly helping family.  Also doing craft shows when the timing worked out.  A lot of crocheting because that's my stress reliever.

But I wouldn't trade these last 2 years for anything!  I have spent some delightful time caring for a couple of toddler grandsons that have really kept me on my toes.



These guys have given me so much joy!  But things have changed and I won't have them as much now.  They will be going to preschool and living a couple hours away.  It's a bittersweet moment to say the least.  

But it's also a new season!  Time to redirect my time and energy into something else.  It will be interesting to see what direction life will go now.


I will post pics of some of my favourite makes in future posts, so check in often!  Until then, be blessed!

Reny

No comments:

Post a Comment