Thursday, October 27, 2022

Goats!!!



There is just something about 
 baby goats that brings a smile to almost everyones face.  For me, the thought of baby goats brings up images in my mind of playful little goats running around a meadow or leaping on rocks and over fences!  Some even have the audacity to jump up onto the backs of other farmyard animals to hitch a ride.  So cute!

So when I spied this adorable goat pattern on Facebook I had to buy it right away!  You can find the pattern here.  

I am able to complete one of these cute little varmints in an evening, and they have been a favourite at the craft shows.  The head and the body are made separately and then stitched together.  I love that the legs are crocheted right onto the body for a smooth seamless look.  A ribbon or crocheted collar around the neck help to cover any visible seam where the head and body are attached.  I think a little grey goat will be my next goaty project!  And since I am currently all out of goats, I'd better get busy on that right away!


Blessings!

Reny


No comments:

Post a Comment