Saturday, August 25, 2018

Week 9 Little Doodah Dolls Christmas Ornament Crochet-a-long


So you think you can 'wing' that pattern?  Maybe, maybe not!


     When I ran across these adorable little dolls, I fell in love with them!  The big happy smiles and cute poochy bellies just make you happy.
     I get a lot of inspiration from Pinterest, and this inspired me!  I can just see a certain little girl in our family loving this little doll.  It is just the right size for her little hands.
The Little Doodahs Wilbur and Bertie amigurumi pattern by LittleAquaGirl
                                        
       In all honesty, I did not purchase this pattern at first,  but decided to try to replicate it on my own.  As you can see, that doesn't always work well.   It gives me a new appreciation for people who write patterns.  

 So, I did what any self-respecting crafter would do, I bought the pattern!  I'm so glad I did!  It's easy to follow and turns out an excellent little doll.   It's embarrassing to admit that I actually made the one on the left when I look at the one on the right.  But striving for a better doll is part of the game, right?


      So my advice is.... go ahead and buy this pattern.  The price is very reasonable and you won't be sorry!  The pattern can be found at the link below.


https://www.amigurumipatterns.net/shop/LittleAquaGirl/The-Little-Doodahs-Wilbur-and-Bertie
Blessings!
Reny




No comments:

Post a Comment