Sunday, September 23, 2018

Here Fishy Fishy! Crochet Fish Pattern for a Christmas Ornament!

     I'm still working on Christmas ornaments, and I'm getting quite a collection!  My latest addition is this pair of crochet angle fish. 

      The larger fish is made from acrylic yarn and a G hook.  The smaller one is Cleo cotton and crocheted with a E hook.


     I found this pattern at Little Giggles Adventures  blog.  The instructions were easy to follow and I was able to finish a fish in a short time, so hop on over to Little Giggles and look over her selection of free patterns!


     I believe they will be very cute on our Whimsy tree!

Make your tree special this year with handmade ornaments, then give them away as  toys or family keepsakes!

Happy Hooking!
Reny

No comments:

Post a Comment