Thursday, May 2, 2024

 In the whimsical world of crafting, where creativity knows no bounds, a delightful fusion has emerged 

This past week I have been just 'foolin around' with some patterns to see how they would turn out.  I made a basket of plush kittens for a craft show and they were so much fun I wondered if they would transfer over into other characters.  I suppose you could call these 'TransKittens' since they have transformed into Pokemon characters.  LOL!  But I thought they turned out cute.  



And while I was into characters I decided to try my hand on a mutant turtle.  I don't think you could call him trans since he is a mutant.  But the popularity of these guys just never ends!



So that's all I have for you today.  Must get busy making the rest of the Cowabunga Crew!  If you would like to make some of these adorable guys you can find the TNMT Pattern here.  Reasonable price and easy to  follow.  I did omit a lot of the slip stitches, using single crochet stitches instead.  He still turned out cute!

Blessings!

Reny

No comments:

Post a Comment