Monday, April 22, 2024

Opossum Time





My Latest Crochet Creation: A Plush Opossum

As a passionate crocheter, I'm always on the lookout for new projects to tackle. This time, I decided to challenge myself by creating a plush opossum.


I just happened to have all the right colors of plush chenille yarn on hand, so I set to work to create this fun project!  I have made several of these previously per request, but never in a plush yarn.  Because of the size and weight of the yarn, this possum turned out nearly life-sized!


.


I am quite pleased with the finished product! I love working with this yarn and the soft, cuddly effect it yields.  This possum is impressive.



I'm thrilled to have this unique and impressive crochet creation as part of my collection.  And I must give credit to the pattern designer, CraftedByAlicia.  If you crochet, you should visit her shop and see her awesome designs!


And while you're at it,  have a look at my new online shop atWhimseyStitches.


Blessings!

Reny


No comments:

Post a Comment