Saturday, January 26, 2019

New Crochet Goals, New ideas,

Wow!  January is nearly over, and yes, I have been busy!  

The Flower Dew Scarf I completed for my daughter.   This pic does
not do justice to this scarf, but hopefully she will send a nice pic of
her wearing it!
So far this month I have completed a beautiful scarf and have two kimono's in progress.

I also have requests for a couple of Pokemon character inspired earflap beanies.

I am toying with the idea of creating my very first garment design.  More on that later as there is much research to be done as to how to write a pattern for a piece of apparel.  Very exciting times! 

In between all this I have managed to design a cute pair of bunny amigurumi and have listed the pattern in my Etsy Shop.    

 


  This is Twinkle and Flop!  They just hopped off my hook this past week.  They will make a great addition to Easter baskets this year!


So, finding time to even write a blog post has been a bit difficult.


 But check back often to see what is happening at Reny's Place.  I 
                          love sharing my work with all of you. 

Blessings! 
Reny

No comments:

Post a Comment