Saturday, March 14, 2020

Guest post....Oh where....is her mojo???

     Hi! My friend, Irene, asked me if I wanted to do a guest post on her blog and I said " why not? ". So, here goes! 

     I am Cindy from CindyB's.  I'm supposed to love crocheting, knitting, sewing and quilting! And I DO!!!!! 

    But, I have lost my mojo! Or is it crojo?, knitjo, or whatever you want to call it?  It's just gone! I've tried about everything to get it back. I tried changing it up a little too! 


     I really admired loom knitted items at the craft shows last summer, so I bought not one, but two loom sets! A 5/8 inch plastic set and a 3/8 inch wood set from CinDwood Looms. I found out, much to my dismay, that I do not like looming! This is definitely not my cup of tea! 

     I am no quitter in this pursuit of my craft mojo!   My friend, Irene is helping me in my pursuit!!!!! "Try beading" she said! Lol! Another friend of mine gave me a lot of her mother's seed beads! Good grief! I can barely see them!  But, Irene is doing her best to help me!  And to be honest, after watching a ton of You Tube videos and her help, I can see the appeal!  And, after trying a few projects, I now know what I like and don't like. 

     For instance, it definitely works best for me personally, if I can actually see the bead!!!   And, with the help of an Ott light and magnifier, I can! 

     There is definitely a learning curve! And with Irene's unending patience and good teaching skills, I am enjoying myself! 

     She also introduced me to the incredible, beautiful and spectacular ladder yarn and how to crochet it into necklaces! Is this my new "Craft"?   Possibly!!!!    But what I really like most of all is spending time crafting with my friend! I'll post a few of my endeavors.

Double Strand Earth tone bead mix
Seed Beads with Heart Pendant
Lovely LadderYarn with Pendant
Beaded Bookmarks


"Thank you, Cindy!  You're a real jewel!

If I find your MoJo, I'll be sure to send it your way!"

Blessings!
Reny

No comments:

Post a Comment