Tuesday, March 3, 2020

So Many Projects.....So Little Time!







Have you ever been overwhelmed by your own ambition?  I have.  And to be honest, I am most of the time!  There are so many ideas swimming around in my head of things I want to make!


Stephen Dearing

And this guy is soon to get a baby brother!  Of course I have several projects in mind that I would love to make for both of them!



Easter is approaching and we are signed up for a craft show the week before.  How many bunnies and Easter related items should I try to make for that?  




And spring!  HooRay for spring, my old friend!  Your arrival brings a whole different sort of projects that have to do with outdoor tasks as well as a bit of spring cleaning to be done.  Plus, I'm looking forward to some nice outdoor walks, perhaps with  a couple of grandkids in tow!  

And, we will have a wedding to attend in the midst of all else!  

What a lovely time to look forward to!  

So among all the happy times, I will continue to file away ideas of new crochet varmints, bags, etc.  And during the rainy days (and there will be some) I'll attempt to bring some of those ideas into reality.

I hope you are all looking forward to some great times also, but don't get too busy to be creative!  

Blessings!
Reny

No comments:

Post a Comment