Friday, December 7, 2018

Whimsy Christmas Tree finished!

I am delighted with my Christmas tree this year!  Well, I always love my tree, but this year is special.  I decided several months ago to have a tree covered with whimisical crochet ornaments.  And in addition to that, I will be giving these ornaments away to friends and family that grace our home with a visit during the holiday season.

With that in mind, I set myself to  surf Pinterest and other websites about crochet amigurumi in search of patterns and ideas that I thought would delight my grand-children and great-grandchildren.

Almost every ornament on this tree is featured on a blog post complete with links to patterns or have the patterns themselves included if the pattern was one of my own designs.  Most of the patterns from other designers were free, but I also have no problem paying for a pattern if it looks like a good one.

I may still add a few more ornaments if some great ideas present themselves, but for the most part I think I'm finished with this project.  

I would still like to make a nativity set or two if I have the time.   The pattern for that can be found elsewhere on my blog if you would like to make one yourself.

Below are the links to most of the ornaments I have made for this tree.  



I hope your holiday projects are going well and that you  have time to reflect on the real reason for the season.

Blessings!
Reny

1 comment: